Thursday, October 30, 2014

Results of my Game On Diet

Well the day finally arrived that our Game On Diet was over. YIPPEE! - I could finally go back to reality. But then I realized I missed being on an eating routine and will probably be back on an edited diet that isn't so strict. I definitely ate better and felt rejuvenated with all the water I drank, exercising and actually eating 5 meals a day. I actually can say I don't miss all the trips to the bathroom. The final weigh in was Monday. I lost another 2 pounds and I was ecstatic. The previous week some how I had gained a pound and I was devastated.

   

Our scorekeeper tallied all of our points and checked in with the other team. A miracle happened we beat them by a small margin of 104 points. Talk about close.

Next week back to the diet - I don't want to gain back what I lost by eating poorly. My goal is to lose another 15 pounds and I think I will be able to feel like a million bucks. It is a goal that I can reach with a little discipline and many trips to the bathroom and Costco for all their great deals on wonderful healthy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...