Monday, January 19, 2015

Hibernation

Have you ever felt like hibernating? 
Well I have felt like that since November. I don't know what happened, but I became a couch potato when I wasn't at work. I don't know if it was a combination of stuff - my desktop computer quit, I had to order another computer (I got a laptop - still trying to figure out the darn thing), I was still teaching English at the high school (not knowing when or if I was returning to my other job), the darkness came earlier because of changing our clocks back, etc. My desire to do the normal things sort of went out the door; cleaning (I really don't like to clean on any day - but it got worse), type on blogs or on anything, depressed about money (I guess), Christmas was on the horizon, diet on and off. 

I had to think long and hard where I was going with this couch potato thing - I just was wasting my time. So I decided to rethink my time and here I am typing again and sharing weird information with you. I feel that maybe Spring might be on the horizon - no snow in the forecast for the Pacific Northwests (boo-hoo).

I have projects waiting on the sideline to work on, new adventures just around the corner and who knows what else is in store for 2015. I know this - that it is time for me to get off my duff and get moving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...