Thursday, September 11, 2014

What I bought at Pet Pros with a coupon

The other day when I opened my blue Value Pack (mailed monthly), I was hoping for a Goodwill coupon (I have heard they are in there sometimes) they didn't have it this month. Instead they had a coupon for $5 off $25 of product at Pet Pros.

I stepped into a Pet Pros this past week and they had a special on canned grain free dog food. My Cocker Spaniel has rotten teeth (former owner let him chew on rocks - poor guy), so I decided to start putting some soft food into his food to help him eat and stay healthy. I started putting 1/4 of the can mixed in with part of his dry food and Buddy snarfed it down and of course Mittens the kitty had to help herself to it also. Then I realized I didn't need to put as much of the wet food in each time (this way I could stretch the wet food even more) - Now I put just a Tablespoon + of the wet food and he still loves it and has a clean plate or dish every day.
AvoDerm Grain Free Canned Dog FoodAvoDerm Natural Lite Canned Dog Food

A couple of their brands of food were on sale at buy 2 cans get 1 free, until September 9th. So I thought what the heck and got 3 cans to try. Buddy loves it and he even eats his dry food to boot.

My idea is buy 10 cans and get 5 cans free and spend $20 after the $5 coupon. This should last around 1-1/2 months. 

Also if you go here you can receive a $5 coupon on your next bag of dry Avoderm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...