Saturday, August 16, 2014

Spilt Essential Oils - What to do

I don't know about you - but I am a little clutzy, still even at my age. Go figure. Well any way, I was making something other day with lavender essential oils and of course I did not replace the top before going on my merry way. And lo and behold I turned around and my gosh I had tipped over the lavender bottle - YIKES! 

What is a girl to do? The next best thing without turning back time was to grab the cotton balls and have them slurp up the spilled expensive lavender essential oils. Whew!

I then placed these around the house to help the youngens calm down a little bit. It might not help but it helps with the smells. 

What do you do when you spill your essential oils?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...