Friday, August 15, 2014

Costco - great deal on Finish Dishwasher Detergent

I went to Costco the other day and when I entered the doors on my left was a display of Finish Dishwasher Detergent. A sign above it stated they were Buy 1 Get 1 FREE. WOW! - was my first thought, what a deal. You receive 110 tablets in each box, total would be 220 tablets. I know that this would last me at least a year since I don't do dishes everyday (I know I should probably do them more - but not going to happen) and if I replace my homemade dish tablets every other cycle I will be able to stretch the Finish even more. So I bought 2 boxes for $14.95.
I now have enough dishwasher detergent for awhile. The Costco sale runs through August 31, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...