Wednesday, July 30, 2014

6-Foot Chalkboard or Whiteboard Wall Decal

Hurry over to tanga.com and buy a 6 foot chalkboard or whiteboard wall decal for only $9.88 plus free shipping. Originally it was $39.99. Also if you are a new customer you will receive 10% off. How about that? Awesome deal.
Https%3a%2f%2fs3.amazonaws.com%2ftanga images%2f3vvpmfjddxg8
Https%3a%2f%2fs3.amazonaws.com%2ftanga images%2f6cat3zc9w2v6     
The 1.5ft x 6.5ft decal can be cut into any shape and size. 
The decal sticks to any wall and peels off without any residue.

Https%3a%2f%2fs3.amazonaws.com%2ftanga images%2fwd6q9apvgpct

I'm going to buy the whiteboard and put it into my
classroom since I am established in office space again this year.
This is a great bargain and when I move I can take it with me. 
Thanks, Hip2save

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...