Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Just Between Friends Consignment Shop at the Puyallup Fairgrounds 10.16 - 10.19.14

Well it's that time of year again - the big consignment shop at the Puyallup Fairgrounds; Just Between Friends. I am busy hussling my behind getting all my clothes that I bought over the last year priced and hung. I have completed 9 boxes and I have 10 more to be priced.YIKES - what was I thinking. These boxes seem to be coming out of the woodwork. Plus the grand kids are growing in leaps and bounds so their is more clothes to price. What is a girl to do!

The drop off date is a week from today. I am wondering if I bit off to much again. This year I am hoping to make some serious dough - I need enough to buy a decent couch. 

My office looks like something exploded within it. Dresses, socks, clothes every where and books that I am selling on Amazon. Do you ever feel that you are drowning in too much stuff. I feel like that on an every day cycle. 
 Check out the Just Between Friends website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...