Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Panera Bread Company Rewards System


I love the smell of fresh baked bread, so I love visiting Panera for lunch or dinner. Normally when my friend and I go Goodwill shopping we stop off at a Panera Bread Restaurant for lunch. Their sandwiches are made with homemade bread made daily and their desserts are heavenly, just like home. 

Panera Bread Flatbread
What I like even better than their bread is their reward system. If you enroll at one of their restaurants they will hand you a plastic card and then go online at register the card here. Easy as pie or bread in this case. Once you register you start reaping the rewards. I have received 3 different rewards; 2 for eating at the restaurant and 1for celebrating my birthday. It is so simple.  Just remember every time you go to Panera to hand them your Panera card and then start reaping the rewards.

My favorite sandwich is Avocado, Turkey BLT that comes with chips or a roll and sometimes you receive a pickle. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...