Thursday, September 25, 2014

Good intentions on staying on the Game On Diet!




Ok this is what happened- had my smoothie again yesterday and brought my eggs, maple syrup and flax seed oil to school.  My plan was to make my oatmeal porridge around 10:00. Had my 24 oz of water at my side to drink my many glasses of water. This of course did not happen like I planned. My job got switched to another school and teaching job. I was afraid to take my water because I need a bathroom close by with all the liquid I am consuming.


So this is what I ate on Tuesday:

Breakfast was strawberry yogurt smoothie

Snack was 1 string cheese and carrots

Dinner was chicken (which had been marinated in garlic sauce), quinoa and steamed spinach. Then I drizzled 1 tsp of flax seed oil over the meal.




Of course I didn't eat my required 5 meals, but I have to analyze this whole diet for what I want to gain out of it. My outcome is to find some healthy recipes that kicks me off sugar and helps eliminate bad fat.



This is what I ate today:

Breakfast strawberry yogurt smoothie

Snack 2 pieces of string cheese and a handful of cashews

Lunch was another strawberry yogurt smoothie

Dinner was steak, quinoa and mushrooms with spinach.

It was delightful and quite filling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...