Thursday, August 21, 2014

Using essential oils to clean the inside of the car

I was reading an article in Doterra Living regarding cleaning your car using essential oils. I knew my car was dusty and dirty, so I said what the heck and since I had all the ingredients, why not try it.

                                  Look at the gunk - YIKES!

 Look at all that dust - ICK!

First I got all the ingredients out:
Water
White Vinegar
2-6 drops of your favorite essential oils (Citrus Bliss is what I used)
Spray Bottle - I used one that I had picked up at the Goodwill

Mix equal parts of water and white vinegar, then add your essential oils (I used 3, but next time I will bump this up to 6).  I used 2 Tablespoon each of water and white vinegar. Shake once the lid is on tight. I sprayed this solution on the vinyl of the dashboard and the console, also the slider which covers the cup holders. Waited a little bit, then I wiped all this down with the clean dry towel. WOW - you sold me. Trust me  - the white vinegar smell eventually goes away and I think if I use more of the oil I wouldn't have this problem.  

Now look at the after pictures - they tell the real answer if this product works - what do you think?


Thanks, Doterra Living Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...