Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Easy Dairy Free Fudge

I love this easy 4 ingredient fudge. I actually freeze it in small portions to divvy out later. I add this to oatmeal or warm it up over ice cream or you could eat it plain (it does melt when left out over time).

Ingredients:

1 - 4oz unsweetened chocolate
1 can of full fat coconut milk
1/4 or 1/2 cup of agave nectar (depending on how sweet you like it)
1 tsp. vanilla

Add the first 3 ingredients into a pan. Place the pan on the stove at medium heat. Stir until all 3 ingredients are melted, then keeping stirring while it boils for about 10 to 15 minutes. You will notice the fudge will start to thicken. Take off stove and add the vanilla.


I pour it into shallow individual cupcake forms and then freeze. Once frozen, I pop each fudge square out and place into a Ziploc bag and then throw again into the freezer until I am ready to use.

Thanks, Heather Eats Almond Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...