Monday, July 28, 2014

Value Village Promotion: 30% off

Do you ever go to Value Village - I used to go all the time and for some reason I quit going until recently. They have some great promotions ongoing. Currently there promotion is from July 25th through August 10th if you bring in 2 bags of items you will receive a coupon for 30% off that you can use until August 17th. Whoo Hoo! This is a fantastic deal since most of us have tons of stuff we aren't using in our homes. I for one will be filling many bags to get my multiple coupons for 30% off. 
Value Village thrift stores
One think I have noticed on my receipts is that if you use the 30% coupon it doesn't take any discount off of the $.99 sale (this happens with a certain colored tag only on Mondays). But you still can save boocoobucks and that is what I am all about. Just think of the school shopping you can do with that 30% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...