Sunday, June 22, 2014

New trip to the Goodwill on June 23rd

My goal this summer is to visit the Goodwill's up north on Monday's instead of Sunday's because the tags that are 50% on Thursday - Sunday are $1.29. I am thinking of having a more huge saving on things that I might find.

This Monday, I am looking for a wooden dresser for the twin's room, a small wooden desk for Kenz's room, a set of bed risers for Kenz's room, some kind of flat surface for taking better pictures of my great finds, miscellaneous utensils to make a wind chime, plastic clear Solo cups to make another project, 3 plastic drawer (one of the drawers is broken from when the twin's empties all the plastic food out and slamed it on the wood floor) and anything else that I can recreate to have a friendly children activity back yard.

I know that if I write what I want to find at the Goodwill, somehow I jinx it - but I am going to prove you wrong this time and find quite a few things on my list. The Goodwill always has an expansive variety of mismatched utensils, the other is definitely a hit and miss. There are a few things in my garage I know that I will be working on this summer to get them displayed. Remember the metal purse

- that is something that I want to get done soon and plant something amazing in - I might even take it to school if the plant is right. Also I need to plant something in my silly alligator - remember that find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...