Friday, June 6, 2014

My cat and plastic shoes

I have an unusual cat that likes to eat flip flops and Crocs. These shoes are not safe when the cat is around. I don't know what she is missing in her diet that she feels an urge to nibble, but the flip flops and Crocs are in danger. 

Here is a picture of my loveable cat.

Here is a picture of a flip flop that she has nibbled on.

Flip flops in my underwear drawer and



in the bookcase.
So now I have gotten smart and I am hiding my new flip flops from the danger of her sharp little teeth (now if I could only remember where they are when I want to wear them).

Do you ever have a problem with your animals eating things they aren't supposed to? Love to hear your comments.

**UPDATE: Here is an updated picture of one of my brand new flip flops - this must of happened for lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...