Sunday, June 29, 2014

Look what I ordered from iherb.com

A couple of my favorite online product companies are Amazon (a given) and iherb.com. I sometimes compare prices between both companies and today was no exception. I totally ran out of my tapioca flour and was going to buy on Amazon and it was going to be $27.94 for 4 packs of 20 oz. each. So I looked on iherb.com and whoa - it was only $17.43 for 4 packs of 20 oz. plus if I ordered over $20.00 I would receive free shipping. So of course I ordered 5 bags for a total of $21.95 which sure beats Amazon prices. Do you ever shop around for the best deal? Have you ever shopped at iherb.com? Try it you might find the prices better than somewhere else - here is a link for $10.00 off your first order. Come back and tell me what you bought.

http://images.iherb.com/m/BRM-02535-0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...