Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fast trip to the Goodiwll on June 1st

This trip to the Goodwill was a whirlwind trip. My friend and I left later than usual around 11:45 and we had a birthday party to get to at 3pm (my mom turned 85). So with this celebration that we had to get to we decided to only go to the Renton Goodwill, it was a good choice. My daughter is putting on a bridal shower for her friend on Sunday and she was looking for a punch bowl. She knew she could get a plastic one for about $12.00 at Party World, but she wanted me to see what the Goodwill had. This is what I found:

Glass punch bowl with 20 glasses
$12.99

Kid Clothes - boy shorts $1.00 reg. $1.99
2 girl shorts $2.99
girl swimsuit $2.00 reg. $3.99

 boy sandals $3.99
boy sandals $4.99
girl flip flop $.99
(missing - flip flop $.99)
 
Christmas dress $2.50 reg. $4.99

Twin bedspread $9.99
 
 Kitty quilt $6.99

close up of kitty seasonal quilt

 On this trip I bought quite a few things that were full price, but they will make a great addition to my house. I knew I couldn't wait a couple of weeks for them to go on sale - they wouldn't be there.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...