Sunday, June 8, 2014

66 quart air-tight container



While online looking for a airtight container to hold 25 - 50 pounds of flour (storing for future use) and 25 pound of sugar, I found a couple good options at Amazon.

This IRIS Airtight Pet Food Container, Navy Blue, 69 Quarts was listed for $31.99 and it will hold 50 pounds of dog food, so it should work for me.

But then I had an AHAH moment, so I ran downstairs to look at some of the storage units I had just purchased at the Goodwill and VOILA! A 69 quart container that I paid $3.99 for will solve the flour storage problem. YIPPEE!! and I saved a bucket load of money - my favorite past time. all I need to do now is take out the hangers (for the consignment shop) and clean inside and out. PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...