Monday, May 19, 2014

Free Lapbook Material


As an educator in an alternative program for students who have learning deficits, I am always on the lookout for educational learning tools. A couple of years ago I came across some homeschooling sites that helped me create a hands-on learning approach for my students. Many of students thrive at this educational tool.  One of the sites that offer free lapbook (a creative way to learn material through a file folder and graphic organizers) is www.homeschoolshare.com.  I have found many unique topics here. The age range is from toddlers to upper elementary (I use a variety of these for high school students also, since quite a few have the learning ability of a 4th or 5th grader). Also if you join their site they will send periodic emails to you with great free lapbooks. 

      

Recently, I received a write on to create my own templates. This e-book will save me time. Normally I type a heading, print it off, glue it on the template and make photo copies of it. This new e-book is great, all I do is find the template I need and type on it. 

If you are an educator in a school or you are teaching your children at home, I would suggest you look over this site and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...