Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Currclick - Homeschooling site with fantastic deals

Whether you homeschool or an educator or a parent looking for fresh ideas - Currclick! is the place to go. This site has a wide variety of e-books, free e-books, free clubs, live clubs, lapbooks, unit studies. 
 CurrClick.com - Curriculum in a click! Homeschooling resources, lapbooks, and afffordable curriculum

A couple of years ago, I stumbled upon Currclick while looking for something different to teach my students. Lapbooks were an intriguing supplement that I grasped and jumped in with both feet. I am still using lapbooks in my alternative classroom to help students learn through a hands-on approach to all subjects. 

I know you are asking what is a lapbook? It's a variety of mini-graphic organizers placed within a file folder after they have been filled in with the correct corresponding information.

Currently my middle school students are learning about the life cycle of a butterfly. I bought the butterfly lapbook from Currclick.

Butterflies Lapbook

I supplement it with other mini-graphic organizers from Homeschoolshare.


One thing I like about Currclick, is that they keep track of what you have bought. So over time, if something looks good and you click on it, you can see if you have bought it or not. Sometimes I forget if I have the ebook or not - then I can download it again if needed.

I highly recommend this site to anyone - take a look and see for yourself and tell me in the comments what you think of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...