Saturday, August 30, 2014

Snapfish deal through September 2nd: Get 99 prints for $.99 plus shipping




Do you have any photos you have been wanting to print? Snapfish is offering 99 prints for only $.99 through September 2nd. A penny a print - what a deal. You will have to pay shipping charges, so your total will run around $6-$7. Simply use code PENNY14 at checkout.

Check out this fantastic deal at Snapfish to take advantage of this deal before it expires (9/2/14).

Thanks, Thrifty and Thriving

**UPDATE:  I just ordered my 99 prints for a penny. I saved $7.92. All I had to do was pay shipping, the 99 cents and sales tax for Washington. So I got 99 4 x 6 prints for a total of $7.53. This is an outstanding company, I have bought from them before and they do a great job printing. 

While doing this great deal I am going to be able to cross something off of my to do list - fill my empty frames that I keep on buying at the Goodwill. WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...