Sunday, August 10, 2014

Boneless and Skinless Chicken from Zaycon Foods coming soon to the Pacific Northwest

Have you checked out Zaycon Foods yet? Well they are coming again to the Pacific Northwest in October. If you decide to use the Zaycon link and use my special referral code -  ZF2037, I will receive a $1.00 credit. I thank you in advance if you decide to use me as a referral. 

Skinless/Boneless Chicken Breast in 40 pound packs for $1.89 a pound for $75.60. Think of all the wonderful meals you will be able to prepare with this chicken.

This chicken is natural and fresh - it's never been frozen and while you place your order online and mark on your calendar the pick up date  - you just swing by at the designated place and stay in your car while the friendly folks at Zaycon load your order directly into your car. How about that!


It comes packed in 4 - 10 pound packages - FRESH! Order before October 5th to make sure you receive this great deal. I know I will.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...