Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cleaning and organizing dining room

Well, I don't know about you but I hate to clean with a passion. I would rather do anything else but do housework. But this summer I am determined to get as much of the clutter and mess cleaned up to help save time once school is back in session. So far I have cleaned and organized Kenz's room and most of the garage. Last week after getting back from my weekly excursion to the Goodwill, I started working on my dining room.
This is what it looked like before I started my re-organizing. 

And after I replaced items and moved things to their rightful place, I had 2-1/2 bags filled for the Goodwill and now it looks like this.
Of course the dog and cat needed to be in the picture also. 

The only thing out of place is the box under the table. This box contains all of my children's dolls - when it is out to be played with I have a bunch of naked dolls all over the living room, EW! What an improvement. I even re-organized the gift closet and art supply closet. I don't have a before picture, but here is an after picture.
Now the question will be how long will it last like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...