Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Shark Vaccuum Deal of the Century

Boy did I find the sale of the century. 

My parents have a Shark vacuum that they bought at Fred Meyers on sale.  I guess Shark's are the next best thing as a Dyson but more cost effective. Even though I don't have carpet anymore - this vacuum will work on hardwood floors just great and that is what I have throughout my house except
for an area rug in the living room (a Goodwill find)
and small kitchen rugs 
(I know what you are thinking of - no you aren't seeing double - the rugs are the same color and style. I just bought the rugs new at Fred Meyer and the living room rug came from the Goodwill - awesome don't you think).

My daughter, E saw an informal commercial for the Shark - sounded like a great price so I called. The commercial made it sound like you got the accessories along with the vacuum. Except when I called they said the price of the vacuum and you got a FREE steam vac but it would cost you $19.99 for shipping (that didn't sound FREE to me). Then if I wanted the accessory kit it would be an additional $90.00 - WHOA - this is not the deal I wanted. So back to the drawing board on how to get a Shark at a reasonable price.

The other day while I was at work, E texted me to let me know that  QVC was offering the Shark for $164.80. I told her I would check it out when I got home and I did. The price included the accessory kit, so by the time I paid for shipping and tax it came to $196. Even though it is a lot of money, I stretched it out in 4 equal payments, so it won't make a huge debt, just a small debt.
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum W/ Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...