Sunday, January 12, 2014

Goodwill Adventure 01.12.14



Goodwill Adventure for 01.12.14


Today my friend and I headed towards Bellevue Goodwill (10447 NE 10th Street, Bellevue, WA 98004). I received a refund on the pants that I bought last week that didn’t fit. After receiving the money back, I headed towards the children’s book section on the lookout for Disney books that my daughter is collecting for her children. No Disney books were there, but I bought a few other books for me (when the grandkids come to visit) and 1 for school. Also I got 2 more games for the kids and 1 box of unopened playing cards (since Kenz and I were playing Go Fish yesterday with a deck that was missing a card). Total was $10.23.



After acquiring our purchases, we went next door to the Asian market. I bought 10 cans of coconut milk for $.99 each. These will come in handy when I make my coconut milk yogurt and homemade chocolate (add to my oatmeal – YUM). Total was $9.90.




Next we headed for Renton Goodwill (3210 NE Sunset Blvd Renton, WA 98056). I purchased 1 Holiday dress (consignment), 1 unopened box of fabric markers, 2 washable stamp pads that work with acrylic paint, 1 unopened Tigger rub-ons, 1 Halloween book with activities and 1 rectangle basket. Total $ 9.44.


Last stop is Tukwila Goodwill (1174 Andover Park W
Tukwila, WA 98188).  This time I bought 2 children’s books for school. Total $ 1.73.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...